Bristol Myers Squibb Recruitment: Data Enginner II FUll Time job Apply Here
Job Title: Data Engineer II Location: Hyderabad, India Job ID: R1572793 Industry: Information Technology Employment Type: Full Time Posted on: 09/25/2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Alternatively, a degree in a life science discipline with deep computer science expertise.
- Make critical decisions regarding data modeling, database design, and data flow architectures.
- Develop and maintain scalable solutions for structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- Experience in the development of scalable and high performing data models, databases, and data flow architectures for structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in on-premises or cloud RDBMS, NoSQL DBs, and cloud storage services like Amazon S3.
- Hands-on experience with data-centric technologies like Data Services, Data Lakes, ELT, ETLs.
- Experience designing and developing data ingestion, integration, virtualization, and transformation platforms.
- Hands-on experience with data engineering concepts, tools, and languages such as Data Mesh, Data Zone, AWS DMS, Informatica, Glue, Databricks, Spark, Python, Oracle PL/SQL, RESTful API, GraphQL API, Shell scripts, etc.
- Experience in source control and deploying in AWS infrastructure and CloudFormation.