Google Recruitment: As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems.
Google off-campus drive:
|Salary||60,000 Per Month|
- Currently enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post-secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical-related fields.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
JOIN TELEGRAM TO GET MORE JOB UPDATES