Join the Cognitive Procurement Revolution – Java Developer Position
Job Title: Java Developer (GLO03218)
Location: Mumbai, Global Delivery
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer:
Zycus is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and creating an inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. All hiring decisions will be based solely on qualifications, skills, and experience relevant to the job requirements.
Zycus is looking for Freshers having strong knowledge of coding in Java for our AppXtend Team to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Assist in the design and development of software applications using Java programming language.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code while adhering to coding standards and guidelines.
- Debug and troubleshoot software defects to ensure the smooth functioning of applications.
- Contribute to the testing process by creating and executing test cases, as well as identifying and rectifying issues.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and technologies in Java development and related fields.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude towards learning, growth, and skill development.
- Strong foundation in Java programming language and object-oriented principles.
- Familiarity with basic software development concepts, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Any relevant certifications or personal projects demonstrating programming skills will be a plus.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus:
- Industry Recognized Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites. Zycus is also recognized as a Customer First Organization by Gartner. Zycus’s Procure to Pay Suite Scores 4.5 out of 5 ratings in Gartner Peer Insights for Procure-to-Pay Suites.
- Pioneer in Cognitive Procurement: Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises.
- Fast Growing: Growing Region at the rate of 30% Y-o-Y.
- Global Enterprise Customers: Work with Large Enterprise Customers globally to drive Complex Global Implementation on the value framework of Zycus.
- AI Product Suite: Steer next-gen cognitive product suite offering.
Join Zycus and be a part of the #CognitiveProcurement journey, because you are #MeantforMore.