Moody’s Corporation off campus jobs 2023, moodys off campus job recruitment drive for freshers for the specification of data associate in bangalore, karnataka, india from bachelors degree, 0-2 years of experience graduates can apply. For more details and to apply read more below.
About company :
- Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities.
- The individual will be an integral part of the Ratings and Research Support team (RRS) providing and
coordinating for comprehensive data and process support. The successful candidate will be responsible for
sourcing, extracting, validating, and updating data and other information.
Key function for the role includes:
• Understand the dataset as well as the inputs and output requirements
• Gather data from various sources and update relevant tools, templates, internal databases, files and
spreadsheets after performing pre-described adjustments
• Data sourced from Moody’s internal tools, information shared by other teams, company reports.
Regularly interact with other teams for the workflow
• Identify and research issues, exceptions and discrepancies with data, escalate as needed and follow
up to resolve
• Download of information, files, links etc. from websites / internal sites and databases
• Share daily and weekly updates as required by the process including workflow status or summaries
This job description is issued as a guideline and is not exhaustive. Because of the evolving nature and
changing demands of our business this job description may be subject to change. You may, on occasion, be
required to undertake additional or other duties within the context of this job description, and according to the
needs of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, management or similar field
• 0-2 years of experience in business, financial data and excel-based processes, with problem solving
skills. Knowledge of financial statements and financial terms
• Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete processes without error. Able to confidently follow
a process and rapidly develop subject matter expertise without the need for continual quality checks
• Demonstrate flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines and has ability to
prioritize tasks accordingly. Capable of managing and prioritizing high workload volumes
• Resourceful and proactive, continually seeking ways to make improvements in the
process/team/work environment and motivated to provide a high level of service
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS :