SAZ India Recruitment: Data Analyst & Data Scientist (Upto 5LPA) Job ID: 57821
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services Seniority Level: Entry-Level Employment Type: FULLTIME Workplace Type: Remote
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with large and complex data sets (both internal & external) to evaluate, recommend, and support the implementation of business strategies.
- Highly proficient in Excel data mining, data crunching, and analyzing using advanced functions, formulas, charting, toolbars, v and hlookup, index and match, conditional formatting, pivot tables, pivot reporting, VBA & Macros, data tables, simulations, solvers, etc.
- Expertise in data manipulation: using structured data tools (e.g., SQL).
- Responsible for identifying data requirements, data processing, data cleaning, and working on exploratory and prescriptive data analysis.
- Excellent comprehensive skills using huge sets of data, understanding the key performance indicators given.
- Devise and implement data-driven strategy towards fulfilling business objectives.
- Communicate/present data-driven strategies to business stakeholders.
- Provide dashboards, data support, segmentation/scorecards, analytics, and customer insights.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst, with at least 5 years of experience in customer data analysis.
- Comfortable working with heavy datasets and should have an analytical bent of mind.
- Experience with data visualization software like Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Metabase, etc.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate high-volume data dumps into meaningful reports.
- Result-oriented approach and ability to recreate proven models in any given scenario.
- Hands-on experience with Python will be an added advantage.
- Good to have understanding of Statistics and Machine learning concepts.
- Bachelor’s in Statistics/Mathematics is Required.
Annual CTC: ₹ 4,00,000 – ₹ 5,00,000
Work Experience (in years): 0 – 1 Years
- Excel Data Mining
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, Metabase)
- Advanced Excel (VBA & Macros, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting)
- Python (Desirable)
- Statistics and Machine Learning Concepts (Desirable)
If you’re a dynamic and analytical individual looking to kickstart your career in data analysis and data science, we invite you to join our team. As a Data Analyst & Data Scientist, you will play a crucial role in helping our organization make data-driven decisions and achieve its business objectives.