Job Title: First Officer – A320 Date: September 25, 2023 Location: Delhi Company: TATA SIA Airlines Limited
Job Description: TATA SIA Airlines Limited is looking for highly qualified and motivated individuals to join our team as First Officers on the A320 aircraft. As a First Officer, you will play a critical role in ensuring the safety and efficiency of our flights while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Total flight experience of 750 hours, with a minimum of 500 hours on the A320 aircraft after line release.
- The above-mentioned flight experience should have been obtained with a Scheduled Operator at the time of joining.
- Current rating on A320.
- Pilots must possess a current Indian DGCA CPL or ATPL, FRTO, COP/RTR, IR, and Class I Medical.
- Proficiency in the English language, with the ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend English to at least an ICAO level 4 standard.
- Licenses and medical certification must be current for a minimum of 03 months at the time of joining.
- Candidates who are immediately available to join will be given preference.
- Holding a valid ATPL is a plus.
- No bond with the current operator/airline.
If you are a skilled and dedicated pilot who meets the above requirements and is committed to delivering excellence in the aviation industry, we invite you to apply for the First Officer – A320 position at TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes along with copies of relevant certificates and licenses to [email address] by [application deadline]. Please include “First Officer – A320 Application” in the subject line of your email.
At TATA SIA Airlines Limited, we are dedicated to diversity and equal opportunities. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of their background. We thank all applicants for their interest in our company, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.