Zocdoc hiring Quality assurance engineer | pune, Maharashtra, india |0-2years |BE/B.Tech /BSC – 10th,12th 60%|apply online.
About company :
- Zocdoc is a New York City-based company offering an online service that allows people to find and book in-person or telemedicine appointments for medical or dental care. The platform also functions as a physician and dentist rating and comparison database
- Reviewing business requirements and technical specifications, and providing timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Designing, developing, and executing automation scripts using industry-standard tools
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly, and tracking bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaising with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers)
- Triaging issues and owning them until ownership is transferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject (60% and above in 10th/12th/Graduation and/or higher)
- 0 to 2 years of experience OR Freshers with little to no experience in software quality assurance
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes, and have the appetite to learn automation.
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies is a plus.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :