- Accenture hiring freshers in 2022 for the role of associate software engineer role, if you are interested go through the complete job detail regarding the job.
- Apply and grab a good job opportunity with a good package.
About company :
About role :
- The associate software engineer’s role is to design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the applications using business requirements.
- Developing and using software for public-private computer functions.
Accenture recruitment 2022 :
- Company: Accenture
- Role: associate software engineer
- Salary: 4.6LPA
- Location: across India
- Experience: freshers (0-1years)
- Degree: any graduate
- Batch : 2022- 2019
Eligibility criteria :
- B. E/B. Tech – M. E/M. Tech, MCA, and MSC (CSE, IT only)
- 2022-2019 are eligible for full-time education
- No active backlogs during onboarding
- Minimum 0-1year of education gap is allowed (10th – graduation/post graduation)
- MBA and PGDM candidates are not eligible for this job
- Candidates shouldn’t appear in the last 3 months are eligible
- Candidates must be eligible for India or other citizenship
- Bhutan and Nepal national can work in India without a work visa
- All other foreign nationals required a work visa or overseas citizenship from India
Preferred Skills :
- Basic understanding of ABAP, development of onHANA, CDS, AMDP, performance analysis
- Good working knowledge in j2EE and full-stack development
- Basic knowledge in(. Net)(ASP. NET/ASP. Net/MVC)
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience or knowledge in customization of salesforce. C
What you do :
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drives that will impact performance and deliver software to customer support needs