As a Software Engineer – REACT, you will be responsible for developing high-performing, scaling, and innovative end-to-end web applications. You will work with other developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions. You will also be responsible for applying principles of SDLC methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, refactoring, Testing Techniques, etc.
job Title: Software Engineer – REACT
Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Company: Baker Hughes
- Experience in front-end technologies such as Bootstrap, React.js with Redux Architecture, Typescript
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Good Knowledge in developing web applications/microservices using Spring Boot, RESTful, and Web Services, etc.
- Ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Expert or high-level user experienced in software applications
- Experience in one or multiple Database like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL, NoSQL
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Chance to make a real difference in the energy industry
- Flexible working arrangements