Codemonk qa engineer job 2023 |bengaluru, karnataka, india (hybrid) |2023 /2024 /2025 |BE /B.Tech |apply online.
- Basic Understanding and practice of test plans, test cases, and test scripts for software applications.
- Conduct manual testing to identify and report software defects, ensuring their accurate documentation and tracking.
- Assist in creating and maintaining test data and test environments.
- Collaborate with developers to reproduce, troubleshoot, and resolve reported issues and take follow up on the same.
- Participate in the review and improvement of existing test processes, methodologies, and documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in software testing and quality assurance.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies.
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts, techniques, and tools.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and being aware of basic coding languages and tech terminologies.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :