Cognizant hiring freshers for the role of junior data analyst if you are intrested in this u can go through the complete details regarding the job salary, job role, location, skills required and eligibility criteria etc…….
About company :
- Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Cognizant recruitment :
- Company : cognizant
- Role : junior data analyst.
- Salary : 4.6LPA
- Location : bombay, Maharashtra, india
- Shift : day shift
- Travel : no
- Batch : 2022-2017
- Type : full time
Eligiblity criteria :
- Graduate/post graduate/Doctorate degree in life sciences /Pharmacy /medical science /Registered nurse.
Good to have skills :
- Pharmacovigilance&Safety Ops
- PV Case Processing
Business /Customer :
- Minim customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process /sub process functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/ Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical /Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- (same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
- Limited to study conduct activities.
- Data review and Query management is done with assistance.
- Limited email conversations with Client.
- Every activity requires Peer QC by supervisor or allocated seniors.
- NO INVOLVEMENT in Set Up and Migration activities.
- Limited involvement of data pad locking activities during timelines of DataBase locks
Project /process :
- Handles First level processing of assigned transactions, Complex problems (procedures/processes) are referred to Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
Knowledge management :
- Understand various document templates and standards(Such as SOP’s) to interpret the documents & related terminologies.
People team management :
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of Time sheet submission, Assimilation & Attendance.
Follw us on Instagram and telegram for more job updates (click on the logo) :