- Dell hiring freshers for the role of software (cloud) developer, if yoy are intrested in this u can go through the complete job details, salary, job role, location, skills required, eligibility criteria etc……
- Apply and grab the good job opportunity for freshers with good salary package
About company :
- Dell is an American company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. On 1 February 1984, the company was founded in Austin, Texas, United States. The founder of the corporation is Michael S. Dell. The headquarters are located in Round Rock, Texas, United.
About role :
- Role of cloud computing employees as managing the end-to-end lifecycle of a cloud environment, including designing applications for the cloud, planning the cloud architecture, adapting security measures, provisioning resources, and maintaining cloud components.
Dell recruitment :
- Company : dell
- Role : software/cloud developer
- Salary : 4.6LPA
- Location : banglore
- Batch : 2022-2017
- Qualification : any graduate
- Experience : 0-2 years
- Type : full time
Eligiblity criteria :
- Good communication skills.
- B. Tech /B. E 2022-2017 are eligible from any stream.
- 60%and above in academic 10th, 12th and and graduation, all should be individual.
- There should be no backlog during on boarding.
- Location – banglore
Preffered skills :
- Devops automation bac2along with experience working on or leading agile development teams.
Essential requirements :
- 0-2years of development experience in c#/c++, ASP. NET MVC, angular js, sql servee, service bhs, actuve directory, web apps, entity framework, Stored Procedures, Java, Java Script,CSS, HTML, JSON, AJAX.
- Extensive experience working with IaaS and PaaS systems
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP etc..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Understanding of cloud computing infrastructure and platforms specifically Azure (Azure stack – azure event hubs azure streaming analytics, azure data automation, Powershell, AKS, ACR Virtualization technologies like Kubernetes).
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as SQL TSQL, mongoDB etc…..