Emerson fresher jobs 2023 – 2024,emerson fresher recruitment drive for freshers for the specification of trainee engineer development and analyst Programmer, experience required for these positions 0-3years of experience can apply, for more details and to apply read more below.
About company :
- Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 86,700 employees and 170 manufacturing locations.
Qualification required for trainee engineer Dd development :
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- · 0 – 3 year of experience in developing commercial software products
- · Strong in programming language such as C/Embedded C
- · Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- · Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- · Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
Qualification required for analyst Programmer – application development :
- • Strong proficiency in Java Script, Object model, DOM Manipulations and Event handlers
- • Dev OPS
- • Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like .
- • Understanding of APIs, HTML/CSS & Sound knowledge in ES6 (Variables, Scoping, Arrow functions, Array methods & etc)
- • Troubleshooting & Debugging skills
- • Analytical Skills & Ability to understand the Business Requirements and Functionalities
- • English Written & Communication skills
- Educational Qualification:
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BE / MSc / MCA)
- 0-2 years exp
|1)Role||Trainee engineer Dd development|
|2)role||Analyst Programmer – application support|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, india | chennai, tamilnadu, india|
|Experience||0-3years | 0-2 years|
|Salary||5LPA * (E)|
|Batch||2023 /2022 /2021 /2020 /2019|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree of Instrumentation, Electronics & BE/MSC /MCA|
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS :