Fortra work from home recruitment |software engineer 1|any graduate |any degree |1+year of experience |apply online.
- Working knowledge of software life-cycle applications.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum Project development methodology.
- A good working knowledge of the relevant programming language requirement for this role.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to collaborate and work with on team are necessary.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is required.
What you will do :
- Design and implement assigned User Stories
- Diagnose and fix product defects within a project or supporting customers.
- Have basic knowledge for assigned HelpSystems product(s) or working toward obtaining basic knowledge of assigned product(s).
- Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- The ability and self-discipline to use self-training tools (e.g. LinkedIn Learning).
- Perform testing of defect fixes performed by other developers.
- Follow and help refine our development best practices and standards.
- Help identify and execute tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Comply with standards, version controls, and product release procedures.
- Work with technical writers to ensure product documentation on new features and changes are properly documented.
- Other duties as assigned
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOB UPDATES :
FOR MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE :