Geeksforgeeks looking for a coding fanatic who is interested in working on and learning new technologies. A person who will closely work with our Software team to accomplish the operational excellence of the GeeksforGeeks website. If you think you have a niche for new technologies to work on, you will be our choice to go.
Educational Qualification: B Tech / M Tech (CS/IT)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for adding and improving functionalities to the various domains of GeeksforGeeks.
- You will be responsible for developing REST APIs for backend services like Authentication, Authorization, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience in Backend development in Django.
- Excellent Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms/ Databases / Programming Concepts.
- Well-versed with RDBMS with hands-on experience in MySQL.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and cloud services.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Web applications to back-end service.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming, design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Creativity and critical thinking to implement new features optimally.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git.
- Learn quickly and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Ability and eagerness to learn and explore new topics independently.