- Oracle hiring freshers for the role of senior software development engineer role, if you are intrested in this can go through the complete details regarding the job, salary, location, skills required, eligibility criteria, etc..
- Apply and grab the opportunity with good high packge that too freshers
Oracle recruitment :
- Company : oracle
- Role : senior software developement engineer
- Salary : 10L-20LPA
- Location : hyderabad, pune, bangalore, delhi,
- Experience : 0-5 years
- Degree : any graduate
- Branch : BS/MS cse – IT equivalent to information technology
Skills required :
- Data structures
- Note : “*” are the preferred skills
- Any graduate are eligibile.
- Good programming skill(any language) and understanding of data structure, optimization and algorithms.
- Good undrstndng of software architecture, design patterns and best practuces.
- Experience of AI/ML, data science is an added advantge.
- ER data modelling expertise.
- Leading contributor individually and S a team member, providing directtion and mentoring to others.
- Translate business needs into variable technical solutions.
- Co ordinattion with in team amd global IT teams.
- Stromg analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated with demonstrative investigative skills ability to prooritize and multitask.
- BS/Ms degree in graduation information technology, or equivalent discipline.
About role :
- Work on maintaining software developement best practicess for processes like unit testing, oo designing, code reviews etc..
- Develop amd upgrade computer operating systems and application software.
About company :
- Oracle india private limited, baglore, karnataka, is an electronic manufacturing based, system and cloyd technology established in the year 1998 in bangalore.
Selection process :
- Candidates should go through a 3 step selection process to get recruited in oracle
- Written test.
- Interview test &,
- Technical interview
- If you clear all the steps u will definitely get hired in your dream company
- Follow for more job updates, follow us on