- Wipro hiring freshers for the role of system engineer role if you are intrested in this u can go through the complete details regarding the job salary, job role, location, skills required and eligibility criteria etc……
About wipro :
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
About role :
- A Systems Engineer’s job is to determine problems within specific systems. They provide solutions for issues they find in the process, including designing new systems, upgrading hardware and maintaining an existing system..
Wipro recruitment :
- Company : wipro
- Role : system engineer
- Salary : 3.5LPA
- Location : hyderabad
- Experience : freshers
- Batch : 2022-2019
- Degree : any graduate
- Industry : IT
Job description :
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Follow us on Instagram and telegram channel for more job updates (click on the logo) :